Monday, November 29, 2010

Easy Creamy Corn Casserole

I found this on All Recipes and it was scrumptious!!!  It was really tasty and got great reviews at Thanksgiving from everyone.  It was my first time to make a corn casserole and I definitely will be making it again!  This would be good for a Christmas dinner celebration too.  I made this on Tuesday night, let it cool and then kept it covered until Thursday when I reheated it at 350 for about 20 minutes or so.  Sorry, no picture this time - forgot to take one before we ate it!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 eggs, beaten
1 (8.5 oz) pkg dry corn bread mix
1 (15 oz) can corn, drained
1 (14.75 oz) can creamed corn
1 cup sour cream

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease an 8x8 baking dish (of if you double the recipe like I did, put it into a 9x13 dish/cake pan).  In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.  Spoon mixture into prepared dish.  Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven or until the top is golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment