Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Plan Failed....

So last night we were supposed to have Spinach Lasagna Rolls.  This is a new recipe I have been so excited to try and wouldn't you know I forgot to set out the frozen spinach yesterday.  By the time we got home there was not enough time to let it thaw/drain so instead we rummaged in the pantry/refrigerator.  Luke had leftover chicken enchilada casserole and Colin and I had grilled cheese w/some leftover spaghettio's.  It was actually pretty  nice b/c it took all of 5 minutes to get everything together before we were eating on the patio.  I am also proud of us because in the past we would have just stopped and picked up Pei Wei or some other fast food.  I did actually remember to set the steak out this morning....so looks like we will be back on 'plan' tonight for dinner!  Now I am hungry, again...is it lunch time yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment