Monday, April 12, 2010

Meal Plan for the Week

I am a planner, I can’t help it. If I try not to plan out the meals for the week I go crazy and what is even worse is that we rarely stick to the plan, but it makes me feel better to have one. I also use the weekly meal plan to make my grocery lists because as much as I love grocery shopping (I really do!), I don’t want to go more than once a week so I am a stickler about the grocery list. Anyhoo, here is our meal plan for this week. My plan (there I go again!) is to blog each night after dinner to keep up – let’s see if that happens.
Monday: Grilled Chicken, Pineapple & Peppers with Rice
Tuesday: Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Wednesday: Steak, Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Veggies
Thursday: Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Friday: Out for dinner!
Saturday: Roasted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Green Beans
Ok, now I am hungry. See you tonight, at least that is the plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment